Children with infinite potential, yet little financial resources. You could be the missing link for them.
When you choose to sponsor a child, you are making a direct and immediate impact on his or her life. Plus, the long term impact is immeasurable. Not only did you feed and clothe His children in need, but you told a child – I see you and you matter. Their gratitude is immense, their potential is unlimited and the impact on your heart will be profound.
HOW DOES SPONSORSHIP WORK?
It's simple: you become the missing link. At Family Legacy, we are focused on empowering our children physically, spiritually, emotionally, and academically to reach their God-given potential. With this, we have a vast network of educators, social workers and hundreds of other staff to ensure each of our 14,000 plus children are cared for, holistically. As a sponsor, you are so much more than just a monthly financial contributor but an essential link to making an incredible difference in a child’s life. Our ministry is unique in owning and operating 24 private, Christian academies in the neighborhoods where our children live. Lusaka, Zambia is a remarkable place; no wonder it has such remarkable children. Sponsor a child and see for yourself.
Our Child Sponsorship Program Offers:
- Individualized emotional support for each child in our program with bi-annual check-in’s with our staff.
- Robust and targeted curriculum for our students in primary and secondary school; as well as access to specialized elective classes.
- Discipleship curriculum presents for every student in our programs including church every week for Tree of Life students, church partnerships and connections for our students living in the communities and excel beyond students.
- Feed One program that strives to nourish our children and their families. Students receive a hot, fresh meal.
- All necessary supplies such as textbooks, school supplies, and school uniforms.
- Excelled student-to-teacher ratio in Legacy Academy and Tree of Life schools.
Legacy Academy (Grades 1-6) $48/month
- School Uniforms
- Textbooks and School Supplies
- Half-day school sessions, Monday-Friday
- 20:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Specialized curriculum designed to prepare students for secondary education
Legacy Academy (Grades 7-12) $72/month
- School Uniforms
- Full-Day school sessions, Monday-Friday
- 30:1 Student-to-Teacher ratio
- Subject-specific teachers for each class
- Lab and supplemental elective classes
- Exposure to career opportunities
- Government-mandated exam fees and supplies
Tree of Life (Grade 1-12) $300
- Full-Time Residential Care
- School Uniforms and specialized clothing distribution
- Textbooks and School Supplies
- Access to specialized counseling
Stories Of Hope
Meet Nelly, she is a bright young lady who is continuing to reach her God given potential as she serves in our schools as a teacher with a full-circle story of our…
Camp Life 2018 has been a powerful and moving experience for both alumni and new participants. We’ve had countless miracles happen throughout the summer and we are only halfway through! Claire Coppola,…
When I began searching the internet for mission trips I had a selfish desire to take my mind away from previous pain and was seeking personal healing. What I received, instead, is…
It was the summer of 2003 when Lahema first attended our annual Camp LIFE program. Family Legacy staff members were up-front leading the life-filled songs for an excited sea of children. But…
“I love everything about being at school. This is the place I am most happy and receive the best care.” Esther is a seventh-grade student at Bauleni Legacy Academy. Well-spoken and full…
The Tree of Life children’s Village has begun developing its very own farm. This initiative is an extension of a newly developed trades program designed to teach children skills to help them…
Phan Huynh, previously an agnostic, had a life-altering experience at Camp Life 2018! Through his son, Ethan, God allowed Camp Life and the 10 young boys in his group to change His…
Early on Larry Craighead wondered – “what will it take to provide for these kids?” He may have thought that for his biological children, but this particular thought wasn’t for them. After…
Family Legacy has impacted my life in more ways than one and I am so thankful for how they’ve loved and cared for me. I was just 14 years old when I…
I have been attending Camp Life for 10 years now. Though there are too many memories and miracles to name within those years, there are always a few experiences that are truly…
I ’ve been back in the states now almost two months, so I have had some time to reflect upon the sights, sounds, and people of Zambia. My heart has been forever…
When you choose to sponsor a child, you are making a direct and immediate impact on his or her life. Plus, the long term impact is immeasurable. Not only did you feed and clothe His children in need, but...
Camp Life is a cornerstone of Family Legacy’s mission to bring hope and transformation to Zambia’s most vulnerable children. It is a powerful, week-long experience for both the children we serve and the ambassadors who travel to Zambia to...