Victoria Falls is recognized as one of the ‘Seven Natural Wonders of the World;’ undoubtedly a top tourist destination and one of the most stunningly beautiful places in Africa. This destination is only a short, one-hour flight from Lusaka and it is absolutely worth experiencing.
Included in the Victoria Falls Side Trip package:
- Coordination and implementation for your unique, individual vacation itinerary
- Round-trip domestic flights from the capital city of Lusaka to Livingstone
- All airport transfers
- Lodging based on double occupancy at a 3- to 5-star full service hotel adjacent to the falls
- Unlimited access to Victoria Falls
- Full buffet breakfast available daily
- Sunset Cruise down Zambezi River with other Camp Life participants (when available)
- Full-day safari in Botswana (including transportation and assistance in crossing the border) along with buffet lunch
- Storage and delivery upon return of extra Camp Life luggage
Optional activities at the falls include, but not limited to, cheetah encounter, helicopter rides, bungee jump, high tea or lunch from the top of Victoria Falls, giant gorge swing, micro-light flight and much more.
The Avani Hotel is known for it’s inviting, family-friendly atmosphere with rooms decorated in a colorful, tribal flair. The hotel grounds are frequented with giraffes, zebras, and monkeys and is a short walk to the entrance of Victoria Falls. Guests of the Avani Hotel may enjoy many of the privileges of the The Royal Livingstone Hotel which is conveniently located right next door. Each room accommodates two people with a maximum occupancy of three.
Victoria Falls Side Trip, Avani Hotel Rates:
- 3-night stay (per person based on double occupancy) – $1,800
- 4-night stay (per person based on double occupancy) – $1,975
Royal Livingstone Hotel
The Royal Livingstone, a 5-star hotel, considered one of the top boutique hotels in Africa, situated on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls. It stretches along the banks of the Zambezi River and is just a short walk to Victoria Falls. Named in honor of explorer Dr. David Livingstone, the design reflects the elegance of days gone by. The Royal Livingstone is made up of 17 colonial-style buildings and a main building with a restaurant and lounge. Each room accommodates two people with a very limited available to occupy two adults and one child.
Victoria Falls Side Trip, 5-star Royal Livingstone Hotel Rates:
- 3-night stay (per person based on double occupancy) – $2,250
- 4-night stay (per person based on double occupancy) – $2,550
Chobe Park Add On Trip
Chobe National Park — one of Africa’s greatest game parks, is just a short drive from Victoria Falls, allowing many Victoria Falls travelers the opportunity and desire to extend their trip to experience all the game park has to offer. Chobe National Park is home to herds of elephant, buffalo, and Burchell’s zebra as well as high densities of predators such as lion, spotted hyena, leopard, and cheetah. The park is also notable for the presence of unusual antelope species like Sable, Puku, Tsessebe, Waterbuck, Red Lechwe, Eland, and the rare Chobe Bushbuck. Other popular species such as giraffe, warthog, wildebeest and impala also abound.